- 1 Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
- 1.1 Wildlife Trapping
- 1.2 Animal Damage Repairs
- 1.3 Preventative Measures
- 1.4 Attic Cleanup and Restoration
- 1.5 Professional Bird Control
- 1.6 Emergency Services
- 1.7 Texas Dead Animal Removal
- 1.8 Stains and Odors from Bat Urine
- 1.9 Squirrel Damage
- 1.10 How Hazardous Are Bats?
Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
Stains and Odors from Bat Urine
You may not realize that you need squirrel removal and animal control. Those noises in the wall are not mice but squirrels! Unlike mice it is quite unlikely to have an entire squirrel family get into the home but one or two may find a nice place to live or store food in your attic or walls. They can cause a lot of damage and tend to be very noisy.
Most people only have problems with squirrels taking over their yard. A quick and easy way to deal with this is using squirrel repellent. Squirrel repellent will make the squirrels think that a predator has taken up residence in your yard. This makes the yard a very dangerous place to be and they will avoid it at all costs. This is the perfect way to keep squirrels out of the bird feeder.
If there are rotted areas then sheet metal is recommended over more wood. A professional at animal control will notice problem areas that most homeowners will miss.
You can help keep squirrels away by cleaning up the yard and ensuring all edible material is properly stored. This includes garbage containers rather than bags and keeping the compost away from the house.
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Raccoons will use just about any space they can access for shelter inside or outside a home. This includes trees, sheds, garages, attics, crawl spaces, porches, patios, decks, walls, roofs, and more. They seek out these areas for warm shelter and safe breeding. Mother raccoons will make their nests and birth their young, caring for them all winter long until spring brings more suitable weather. The problem with sharing your personal space with raccoons is the structural damages they cause and the infectious diseases their presence can spread to both humans and pets.
Damages can become extreme and require costly renovation and repairs if left alone for long periods of time. It only takes one season for a raccoon colony to cause a heap of destruction in your home. The combination of their urine, droppings, birthing debris, and decayed food scraps are known to cause unsightly leaks in the walls and ceilings, unbearable odors inside the home, and upper respiratory illnesses. Their mere presence is a threat to your health since they are known carriers of infectious diseases like Leptospirosis, as well as the Rabies virus. They can also carry fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and more that can spread through the home.
$150 to $500 or More
Depending on the amount of damage and risk, the cost of raccoon cleanup and sanitation will vary.
Raccoon Damage Restoration
$300 to $2,000 or More
Some companies offer minor restoration services for raccoon damages, such as insulation replacement and drywall repair. But the cost for these services vary depending on the extent of damages. It is best to hire a company for an estimate, and compare estimates for the best overall deal.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels
The Benefits of Living in Houston
How Hazardous Are Bats?
Raccoons are a common presence in urbanized areas. Properties that are located near bodies of water, forests, and woods, also commonly experience nuisance raccoon problems. Although raccoons are truly innocent and fascinating mammals, they pose several dangers and should be controlled in a safe and humane way. If you still think raccoons are not a threat, continue reading to learn the top 3 biggest dangers raccoons pose to society.
The first and most significant risk posed by a wild raccoon presence on your property is the risk of harming people, especially children. Raccoons are known carriers of several viruses and infectious diseases, including serious ones like Rabies, leptospirosis, Distemper, and raccoon roundworm, as well as less serious ones, like lice, fleas, ticks, and more. Although raccoons do not generally bite or attack, they will if they are provoked. For instance, young children who may stumble upon a baby raccoon in the yard that they think is abandoned, but in actuality, the mother raccoon is nearby and ready pounce if she feels her pup is in danger.
If you have a raccoon problem, you will need to take control by eliminating whatever it is that attracts them to your property. For example:
Only take the garbage cans out to the driveway on the morning of trash pickup day, do not leave pet food and other sources of food and water outside (bird baths, squirrel feeders, bird seed, pet food bowls, stored bags of pet food, etc.), installing motion lighting or sound machines to scare raccoons away, putting up fencing to protect your gardens, and eliminating shelter options like compost piles, log piles, pet houses, and more. You will also need to contact a licensed raccoon removal and control company to inspect your property and ensure there are no entry points for raccoons to enter.
What Attracts Raccoons?
Perform Professional Sanitation Services to Rid Your House of Bat Waste
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX