Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
You may not realize that you need squirrel removal and animal control. Those noises in the wall are not mice but squirrels! Unlike mice it is quite unlikely to have an entire squirrel family get into the home but one or two may find a nice place to live or store food in your attic or walls. They can cause a lot of damage and tend to be very noisy.
Most people only have problems with squirrels taking over their yard. A quick and easy way to deal with this is using squirrel repellent. Squirrel repellent will make the squirrels think that a predator has taken up residence in your yard. This makes the yard a very dangerous place to be and they will avoid it at all costs. This is the perfect way to keep squirrels out of the bird feeder.
If there are rotted areas then sheet metal is recommended over more wood. A professional at animal control will notice problem areas that most homeowners will miss.
You can help keep squirrels away by cleaning up the yard and ensuring all edible material is properly stored. This includes garbage containers rather than bags and keeping the compost away from the house.
Raccoon Removal Services
How Much Does Raccoon Removal Service Cost?
Skunk Trapping & Control
You go out to get into your car and see all your carefully planted bulbs knocked out of the ground or missing. Half dollar sized holes are all through your carefully prepared and planted flower beds. You lawn looks like an army of bad golfers came through during the night, leaving scores of divots all over the place. What could do so much damage?
This is the way most people discover they have an armadillo living near them. Armadillos are those tank like animals you see by the side of the road after they have lost an argument with a vehicle. As their range has increased and they have moved further north, more and more people are having disagreements with armadillos.
Armadillos have evolved to be digging machines. They have large front claws and dig burrows as well as dig for food. The armadillo has poor eyesight but can smell an insect a long way off. They are 8-17 pounds, about the size of an opossum. Armadillos produce one litter a year consisting of four babies of the same sex. They are born in a nest in the burrow.
When you trap the armadillo, do not touch it. Armadillos carry leprosy and it is illegal, at least in Texas, to keep a live armadillo for that reason. It is also illegal to release an armadillo on someone else's property without written permission. That leaves lethal disposal. Most pest control companies will come out for a fee and collect the armadillo so you do not have to do this yourself.
Armadillos have been around since the age of the dinosaurs. They were the size of Volkswagens then. It is far better to coexist with a little effort to exclude the armadillo from flower beds, garden beds, and other places they dig than to kill them. Remember, they were here first.
Squirrel Removal - Guidelines and Treatments to Get Rid of Squirrels
Raccoon Removal & Control
How Much Does Raccoon Removal Service Cost?
There are various methods for squirrel removal from your attic with some methods being more effective than others are. Some homeowners use repellents like odor, lights, and noise. There are also various types of cages that will trap the squirrels so you can remove them safely and relocate outside. At times it can be a tricky problem to get rid of those annoying squirrels so the homeowners leave to a professional pest control service.
A homeowners attic is usually warm and cozy, just the type of place some squirrels love to nest, especially the females when they are ready to have their babies. Squirrels can cause extensive damage to the attic along with leaving an unsanitary mess. Because squirrels want to nest in a quiet safe environment and usually do not take well to smells that could suggest to them that a predator is near or noise and lights. A good source of unpleasant noise is to set a radio to a talk station. This could be a repellent to use that will cause the squirrels to leave without harming them. A homeowner can also place a bright light in the attic to make the area less attractive to the squirrels. To disrupt a squirrel's sense of security more you can leave rags that have been soaked in ammonia throughout your attic. Ammonia mimics the smell of a predator's urine so the squirrels would rather leave than become dinner for a predator.
There are also other different commercial things on the market to help with squirrel removal, like strobe lighting or high-pitched sounds. If you find that these repellants are not working trapping them is a great way to remove them. The most effective ones are multiple-animal traps, one-way exclusion door traps, and single-animal cages. If you use a single-animal cage the squirrel will be lured into the cage using bait and when the squirrel steps inside the trap door mechanism triggers the door to go shut. The traps are usually put where the squirrels come and go. The homeowner will have to make sure that there are no other ways for the squirrel to get in besides going into the trap. The best trap to use to ensure squirrel removal is the one-way exclusive door, which allows the squirrels to leave the attic but will not let them back in. It is best not to use poison as a squirrel could crawl into an inaccessible space to die and leave nasty odors in the attic. If there are baby squirrels do not attempt to remove any of them until the babies can take care of themselves.
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
Skunk is Living Under Deck or Porch
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX