Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
How Much Does Raccoon Removal Service Cost?
This article is for controlling nuisance armadillos, why they are attracted to your yard and proper methods of live animal trapping for them. Armadillos can become a nuisance in your lawn and garden in their constant search for their favorite food source, worms, insect larvae, pupae and other soil insects.
Armadillos are 15-20 inches long, about 8 lbs and gestation period is 150 days. They can have 4 young in a litter and have 1 litter a year. Main food source is insects and other invertebrates, small reptiles and frongs, and fruit.
Armadillos find nesting in rock piles and around trees or shrubs and under slabs ideal. Their burrows are usually15 to 25 feet long and cause extreme damage to tree roots.
You may want to have the trap floor lined with nice inviting dirt to make it even more attractive.
Havahart animal trap can be baited with rotten fruit, such as pears, bananas and apples. Some people find that a small amount of ground meat or an egg is effective in some situations. Trapping for Pest control can be a look and learn procedure, not all recommendations work for ever situation.
Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
How Much Does Raccoon Removal Service Cost?
What if a Skunk Got Inside My House?
Squirrels on the Roof
Raccoons are a common presence in urbanized areas. Properties that are located near bodies of water, forests, and woods, also commonly experience nuisance raccoon problems. Although raccoons are truly innocent and fascinating mammals, they pose several dangers and should be controlled in a safe and humane way. If you still think raccoons are not a threat, continue reading to learn the top 3 biggest dangers raccoons pose to society.
The first and most significant risk posed by a wild raccoon presence on your property is the risk of harming people, especially children. Raccoons are known carriers of several viruses and infectious diseases, including serious ones like Rabies, leptospirosis, Distemper, and raccoon roundworm, as well as less serious ones, like lice, fleas, ticks, and more. Although raccoons do not generally bite or attack, they will if they are provoked. For instance, young children who may stumble upon a baby raccoon in the yard that they think is abandoned, but in actuality, the mother raccoon is nearby and ready pounce if she feels her pup is in danger.
If you have a raccoon problem, you will need to take control by eliminating whatever it is that attracts them to your property. For example:
Only take the garbage cans out to the driveway on the morning of trash pickup day, do not leave pet food and other sources of food and water outside (bird baths, squirrel feeders, bird seed, pet food bowls, stored bags of pet food, etc.), installing motion lighting or sound machines to scare raccoons away, putting up fencing to protect your gardens, and eliminating shelter options like compost piles, log piles, pet houses, and more. You will also need to contact a licensed raccoon removal and control company to inspect your property and ensure there are no entry points for raccoons to enter.
Raccoon Pest Control - Traditional Pest Control Methods Are Ineffective
Bat Control, Removal & Exclusion
Getting Rid of Skunks
The Benefits of Living in Houston
These fluffy quirky creatures that dart around up and down trees are definitely fun to watch. It is a different story when they make their way in ones attic and take up residence in the roof or attic. All of a sudden they cause problems and worry and they are no longer so lovable. The solution should never be hurting these animals. There are effective humane solutions controllers often exterminate but removing them and releasing them in the wild is a more humane solution when squirrel removal from attic should be considered.
People become aware of these uninvited guests by the scratching and scrabbling noises. Squirrels are mostly active during daylight hours and seldom heard at night. Most other co-dwellers such as mice and bats are more active at night. Regardless though, if you have a family of squirrels living in your space then chances are that they will make a lot more noise.
Traps, if the correct type, work effectively. Mostly when squirrels take up residence it is a mother with her litter. By catching the mother one leaves the litter at risk and they will surely die and cause bad odours. Live trapping using traps over their entry hole is by far the most humane option. Most favoured baits when one is trying to do animal removal/squirrels from attic include peanuts, peanut butter or bits of fruit.
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
Bat Guano Cleanup
How to Get Rid of Squirrels
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX