Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
Bat Control Services
Raccoons can be a real nuisance when it comes to our garbage. Here is a common scenario: You walk outside in the morning to throw out last night's garbage, only to find a huge mess of trash and debris spread all across your driveway and lawn.
If this sounds familiar, then you certainly have a wild animal problem, and it is most likely raccoons. Raccoons are highly intelligent and ambitious mammals with dexterous paws. These traits makes it easy for raccoons to access our properties and generate a long list of possible damages.
A big-time attraction for all raccoons is food, so trash cans are common targets. If you know raccoons are a problem in your neighborhood, it is wise to take certain preventative measures to keep raccoons away from trash cans, as well as, all other areas of your property. Continue reading to learn how to do just that and more.
Raccoons are Very Clever
Raccoons have truly incredible memories. Once they know your home is a source for food, they will continue to revisit, night after night, until you make it too challenging for them to raid your property. Fortunately, there are simple ways of thwarting raccoons on your own by using practical methods, changing old habits, and outsourcing professional service (if need be). Here are some tips for keeping raccoons away from your garbage, as well as the rest of your property:
Remove All Water Sources - Raccoons are not just hunting for food on your property, they are also looking for water. By eliminating all water sources on your property, you lessen the amount of potential targets for raccoons. This includes pet dishes, bird baths, standing puddles, and more. While you are at it, remove all other potential food sources as well, including pet food, bird feeders, and squirrel feeders.
Professional Raccoon Control - If you can seem to manage your raccoon problem with these methods, it is helpful to outsource professional raccoon control services. Licensed contractors retain the proper permits, equipment, and resources to exclude and extract raccoons, safely and humanely.
Squirrel Noises In An Attic
Diseases Squirrels Can Transmit to Humans
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Squirrels in Attics
The Rockets began to play in the NBA representing San Diego during the 1967-68 season with their nickname reflecting itself as "a city of motion". In 1971, the franchise was bought and was moved to Houston becoming the first NBA team in the state of Texas. One of its most sensational players is Yao Ming, a Chinese athlete who, at 7 feet 6 inches, is the tallest NBA player at present.
The team, in its early years, was famous in their red and gold color combo. The Rockets made a major change to their color scheme following the 1994-95 Championship season where the team switched their colors to red and blue and added pinstripes to their uniforms. Then, Houston dropped blue from the team's official colors and redesigned its uniforms. They wore again white at home games and red on the road accompanied by their new logo, a red "R" taking off like a Rocket with twin boosters.
Today's Pacers' uniform is the usual white home uniform with navy blue and gold trim. Their road uniform is navy blue with gold trim. They also have a third uniform which is gold with navy blue trim. The team's logo is a blue P with a yellow streaking basketball punctuating its hole, outlined in silver.
Raccoon Feces & Urine – Do They Cause Disease?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Squirrel Life Cycle
Houston has a rich and proud history of professional sports. With football being such an important part of life in Texas, the city of Houston boasts a rich tradition of professional football going back 50 years. With the loss of the Oilers in 1996 it was only a matter of time before pro football would be restored to the city and its loyal fans.
The first professional football team in Houston was the Houston Oilers. The team was started in 1959 by owner Bud Adams who was also a co-founder of the AFL. The Houston Oilers took part in the first ever AFL championship match and beat the then Los Angeles Chargers to claim the title. The oilers and their fans continued to enjoy many years of football in Houston before their owner decided to unceremoniously move the team to Tennessee in 1996 with the lure of a new state of the art stadium which they moved into in 1998. Despite huge public outcry against the move the owner decided to move the team anyway and pay millions to the city of Houston for damages for the loss of the team to the city. With football being such a huge part of Texas it would not be long before professional football would be returned to the city of Houston and their great and loyal fans. However, it was not easy to get a new team and many obstacles had to be overcome before the NFL would grant Houston with a new franchise.
Thanks to persistence and hard work professional football had been restored to Houston where it belongs. The new franchise would decide upon the name Houston Texans after receiving permission to use the name from Lamar Hunt who had previously founded the name Dallas Texans and which later would become the Kansas City Chiefs. With former Denver Bronco assistant Gary Kubiak now in place as the head coach and quarterback Matt Schaub signed, the Houston Texans hope to establish a winning tradition for years to come. Along with their loyal fans they are looking toward the new season as a breakthrough year.
Raccoons In Chimneys
Dead Skunk Removal
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX