Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
Aww... they are so adorable, until they invade your home and become a nuisance. Squirrels may appear cute but if they see your home as a good nesting site, they could become real pests. If this wasn't enough to make you wary, they also transmit diseases.
Why are they Pests?
Why are squirrels a bother? Here is why:
· They cause structural Damage
Squirrel's need space to nest, so a cozy section in an air vent is a great area to start their family. Any wiring that hinders them is chewed off. These bare wires can easily trigger fires, which may not be detected until it is too late. These rodents can also walk on power lines to get into your house, damaging those lines in the process.
· They Destroy Plants
Squirrels frequently dig up lawns while searching for nuts. Your veggie garden or fruit tree will not be spared either. They will eat any planted bulb and will not hold back from feasting on planted seeds.
Squirrels are also known to sneak into houses and feast on anything that smells appealing. A hungry squirrel's sharp teeth can easily rip through a plastic jar of maple syrup or nuts, especially if there is a family to be fed.
The babies are very delicate so it is best to call an expert to remove them. Make sure that you employ someone that is experienced in evicting squirrels and use humane methods to get the job done.
Anyone who has ever had to deal with a squirrel understands that, behind that furry façade, there lies an opportunistic pest. They love to chomp on seeds, wires and will even uproot your prized petunias for fun.
Every little chitter that a squirrel makes is part of a larger scheme to make you think they are harmless, but steal from the bird feeder when your back is turned. Putting up a fence around your garden might seem to be a good idea but that will not be effective if they find a way to go over that fence.
That, though does not mean squirrels deserve a dreadful demise. There are humane and very easy tricks you may utilize to make sure that these rodents never trespass on your premises.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels
What Attracts Raccoons?
Bat Guano Cleanup
Raccoon Reproduction Months
Benefits of Living In Houston For anyone considering relocating to Houston, or if you are just curious about Houston, there are many reasons to be excited about Houston. From the massive choice of Restaurants to vibrant night life there is plenty to keep one occupied. Houston is one of the best American cities for dining. All types of international and traditional American cuisines are represented in the many restaurants and eateries. There are hundred's of Mexican restaurants and Taco stands galore. Chachos is a great example of a 24 hour Mexican restaurant that has great food and is always packed. Good southern cooking is also easy to find. Stop by Mom's Cafe on Westheimer is a great place to taste the Southern recipes. Many of these places are open 24 hours a day. BBQ is very common around Houston. No Name BBQ and Lulling City Market are must visit eateries for BBQ lovers.
Another great reason to enjoy Houston is all the great entertainment. There are many types of night clubs and many bars to keep you entertained. Several pretty parks such as Memorial park can be found around the city. Buffalo Bayou park is also quite beautiful. For the family there are several water parks, such as Splashtown, to cool you off on those hot summer days. There are several pro sports teams. The Astros (baseball), the Texans, the Rockets,and the Dynamo call Houston home. The beach is just a short drive away for when you want to get away. Also, touring NASA is great for those seeking educational entertainment. I recommend touring the St. Arnold's brewery downtown and while you are there you should check out the underground tunnel system which houses many shops and eateries. And don't forget to drop by the San Jacinto Monument to see the battlefield where Texas won its independence from Mexico.
Houston is also home to several great colleges. Rice University is one of the best schools in the nation. The University of Houston is pretty good as well. Texas Southern University is also in Houston. Several junior colleges are also available. Houston is home to the largest medical center in the USA. People from all over the world come hereto be treated. MD Anderson Cancer center leads the way in Cancer treatment. So there is always great treatment available for those who need it. The lite rail is already in use and being expanded, making it easier to get around the city. It's easy to see why millions of happy people call Houston home. To learn more about Houston Living visit the Houston-forum.
Live Animal Trapping of the Armadillo
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
Loose Squirrel Stuck Inside Home
You go out to get into your car and see all your carefully planted bulbs knocked out of the ground or missing. Half dollar sized holes are all through your carefully prepared and planted flower beds. You lawn looks like an army of bad golfers came through during the night, leaving scores of divots all over the place. What could do so much damage?
This is the way most people discover they have an armadillo living near them. Armadillos are those tank like animals you see by the side of the road after they have lost an argument with a vehicle. As their range has increased and they have moved further north, more and more people are having disagreements with armadillos.
Armadillos have evolved to be digging machines. They have large front claws and dig burrows as well as dig for food. The armadillo has poor eyesight but can smell an insect a long way off. They are 8-17 pounds, about the size of an opossum. Armadillos produce one litter a year consisting of four babies of the same sex. They are born in a nest in the burrow.
When you trap the armadillo, do not touch it. Armadillos carry leprosy and it is illegal, at least in Texas, to keep a live armadillo for that reason. It is also illegal to release an armadillo on someone else's property without written permission. That leaves lethal disposal. Most pest control companies will come out for a fee and collect the armadillo so you do not have to do this yourself.
Armadillos have been around since the age of the dinosaurs. They were the size of Volkswagens then. It is far better to coexist with a little effort to exclude the armadillo from flower beds, garden beds, and other places they dig than to kill them. Remember, they were here first.
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats, So That They Don’t Come Back
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Will the City or County Animal Services Help with a Skunk Issue?
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX