Types of Texas Animal Removal Services
Texas Wildlife Control
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Professional Bird Control
Texas Dead Animal Removal
Skunk Trapping & Control
Houston has a rich and proud history of professional sports. With football being such an important part of life in Texas, the city of Houston boasts a rich tradition of professional football going back 50 years. With the loss of the Oilers in 1996 it was only a matter of time before pro football would be restored to the city and its loyal fans.
The first professional football team in Houston was the Houston Oilers. The team was started in 1959 by owner Bud Adams who was also a co-founder of the AFL. The Houston Oilers took part in the first ever AFL championship match and beat the then Los Angeles Chargers to claim the title. The oilers and their fans continued to enjoy many years of football in Houston before their owner decided to unceremoniously move the team to Tennessee in 1996 with the lure of a new state of the art stadium which they moved into in 1998. Despite huge public outcry against the move the owner decided to move the team anyway and pay millions to the city of Houston for damages for the loss of the team to the city. With football being such a huge part of Texas it would not be long before professional football would be returned to the city of Houston and their great and loyal fans. However, it was not easy to get a new team and many obstacles had to be overcome before the NFL would grant Houston with a new franchise.
Thanks to persistence and hard work professional football had been restored to Houston where it belongs. The new franchise would decide upon the name Houston Texans after receiving permission to use the name from Lamar Hunt who had previously founded the name Dallas Texans and which later would become the Kansas City Chiefs. With former Denver Bronco assistant Gary Kubiak now in place as the head coach and quarterback Matt Schaub signed, the Houston Texans hope to establish a winning tradition for years to come. Along with their loyal fans they are looking toward the new season as a breakthrough year.
Getting Rid of Skunks
Gray Squirrel Features
Skunk Under a Shed, Porch, or Deck
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Those that choose to fish Bay Area Houston (BAH) absolutely love the area. For those not in the know, Bay Area Houston (BAH) is a part of Texas that encompasses the area between Houston & Galveston. Bay Area Houston thrives on its proximity to Galveston Bay & the Gulf of Mexico, boasting nearly forty miles of coastline that contribute greatly to the economic success of the region. The area also is home to NASA's Johnston Space Center, which makes it an integral part of the U.S. space program, as well as the country's history.
Anglers in the know understand that Bay Area Houston (BAH) has a lot going on in terms of its fishing scene, and for those interested in getting in on the action, these same anglers are willing to pull back the curtain a bit regarding what makes this area of southeast Texas so special for fishing.
Here are seven "secrets" you should know before you decide to fish Bay Area Houston:
Dedicated Service - Perhaps the one secret that really isn't a secret is that many of the guide services & water craft rental companies have either been in business at least about two decades or have owners & operators that have as much as four decades worth of experience, and all of this experience goes toward making sure everyone learns something & has fun.
It's easy to see why those that fish Bay Area Houston (BAH) are destined to become life-long fans of the area, and that is perhaps the biggest 'secret' of all - you just don't know what you're missing until you're here!
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
Bat Removal Services
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Remove Any Bats That Are Living in Your Home
You go out to get into your car and see all your carefully planted bulbs knocked out of the ground or missing. Half dollar sized holes are all through your carefully prepared and planted flower beds. You lawn looks like an army of bad golfers came through during the night, leaving scores of divots all over the place. What could do so much damage?
This is the way most people discover they have an armadillo living near them. Armadillos are those tank like animals you see by the side of the road after they have lost an argument with a vehicle. As their range has increased and they have moved further north, more and more people are having disagreements with armadillos.
Armadillos have evolved to be digging machines. They have large front claws and dig burrows as well as dig for food. The armadillo has poor eyesight but can smell an insect a long way off. They are 8-17 pounds, about the size of an opossum. Armadillos produce one litter a year consisting of four babies of the same sex. They are born in a nest in the burrow.
When you trap the armadillo, do not touch it. Armadillos carry leprosy and it is illegal, at least in Texas, to keep a live armadillo for that reason. It is also illegal to release an armadillo on someone else's property without written permission. That leaves lethal disposal. Most pest control companies will come out for a fee and collect the armadillo so you do not have to do this yourself.
Armadillos have been around since the age of the dinosaurs. They were the size of Volkswagens then. It is far better to coexist with a little effort to exclude the armadillo from flower beds, garden beds, and other places they dig than to kill them. Remember, they were here first.
Bat Removal & Control
Remove Any Bats That Are Living in Your Home
Squirrels in Walls
- Wildlife Control Bellaire TX
- Animal Removal Bunker Hill Village TX
- Animal Removal Deer Park TX
- Animal Removal El Lago TX
- Animal Trapper Galena Park TX
- Wildlife Control Hedwig Village TX
- Critter Removal Hilshire Village TX
- Animal Removal Humble TX
- Animal Trapper Hunters Creek Village TX
- Animal Trapper Jacinto City TX
- Critter Removal Jersey Village TX
- Animal Trapper La Porte TX
- Animal Removal Morgan’s Point TX
- Critter Removal Nassau Bay TX
- Animal Removal Pasadena TX
- Wildlife Control Piney Point Village TX
- Critter Removal Shoreacres TX
- Animal Trapper South Houston TX
- Animal Trapper Southside Place TX
- Animal Trapper Spring Valley Village TX
- Animal Removal Taylor Lake Village TX
- Wildlife Control Tomball TX
- Wildlife Control Webster TX
- Animal Trapper West University Place TX
- Wildlife Control Aldine TX
- Wildlife Control Atascocita TX
- Animal Trapper Barrett TX
- Wildlife Control Channelview TX
- Critter Removal Cinco Ranch TX
- Animal Trapper Cloverleaf TX
- Animal Removal Crosby TX
- Animal Trapper Highlands TX
- Wildlife Control Mission Bend TX
- Animal Trapper Sheldon TX
- Animal Trapper Spring TX
- Animal Removal The Woodlands TX
- Animal Trapper Alief TX
- Critter Removal Airline TX
- Animal Trapper Bammel TX
- Wildlife Control Barker TX
- Wildlife Control Beaumont Place TX
- Animal Removal Bridgeland TX
- Animal Trapper Cedar Bayou TX
- Animal Trapper Champions Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Cimarron TX
- Wildlife Control Coady TX
- Wildlife Control Cypress TX
- Animal Trapper Dyersdale TX
- Wildlife Control East Aldine TX
- Critter Removal Fall Creek TX
- Wildlife Control Hockley TX
- Animal Removal Houmont Park TX
- Animal Trapper Huffman TX
- Animal Trapper Hufsmith TX
- Animal Trapper Kinwood TX
- Wildlife Control Klein TX
- Critter Removal Kleinbrook TX
- Animal Trapper Kohrville TX
- Wildlife Control Louetta TX
- Critter Removal Lynchburg TX
- Wildlife Control McNair TX
- Animal Trapper North Houston TX
- Critter Removal Northcliffe TX
- Wildlife Control Northcliffe Manor TX
- Wildlife Control Northgate Forest TX
- Wildlife Control Remington Ranch TX
- Animal Removal Rose Hill TX
- Animal Removal Satsuma TX
- Wildlife Control Timber Meadows TX
- Animal Trapper Traces TX
- Critter Removal Westfield TX